Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sunrise at the Taj Mahal



We left the hotel at 5:30 to queue up for entrance into the complex at 6:00 AM. As we walked through the arch, it takes your breath away...There are very few words that can describe the magnificence of this monument.  Plus the love story behind it makes it even more intriguing.
Everyone wanted to have their picture taken on the same spot at Princess Diana but none of them will turn out like hers because their will also be many others in the shot.


Before sunrise

After sunrise

My Diana Shot...


not perfect but I loved the light


We left around 9:00 Am and had a few hours free time until we took the 5-6 hour return journey to Delhi. They dropped me at my hotel since it was on the way to the airport and I do not leave until tomorrow. the car will pick me up at 3:00 Am to catch my flight to Kathmandu. It will be very quiet on my next adventure and I will miss all of the wonderful Team members and Alliance partners I met on this trip. I want to that Whole Planet Foundation, the Miracle Foundation and Seventh Generation for a trip of a lifetime. Nepal will offer different and more solitary experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment